Primary Functions: Process, balance and transmit payroll on a weekly, biweekly basis. Maintain electronic timekeeping system; review information for completeness and accuracy. Audit temp labor invoices; research and resolve discrepancies, process for payment. Contact department supervisors regarding incomplete reporting of hours. Work with Accounting to reconcile general ledger and research discrepancies. Develop, generate and analyze invoices on a weekly basis. Provide training on payroll processes to employees and/or supervisors. Maintain files to ensure employee paperwork is accurate and timely. Audit and resolve discrepancies. Input data in systems for new hires, terminations, adjustments.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM Open availability/ Open weekends
Interested Applicants Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (No phone calls please)!
High school diploma/ GED
- 2-3 years of payroll processing experience (or equivalent education and experience).
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Word and Excel; Empower Time experience helpful.
- Professional level customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, able to overcome obstacles and find solutions.
- Analytical skills, able to gather and analyze information.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish)
Axcess Staffing Services has a wide range of opportunities in the areas of light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution/3PL, office support and call center. The opportunities include direct hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire. Get competitive wages, incentives and benefits for peace of mind.