Forklift Drivers (starting pay is $13.25 and can go up to $14.25 depending on shift)
The primary responsibilities include safely operating powered industrial equipment to pick orders and/or unload trailers and stack individual cartons on a slab/pallet, moving warehouse cartons of merchandise and operating power equipment, and using cutting tools to remove packaging.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1+ year of experience
- Follows company policies, procedures and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet in hot or cold environments
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, and stand/sit for long periods of time
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision
- Have knowledge of warehouse management systems and RF guns
- Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English, follow verbal and written directions, write simple correspondence, and effectively communicate to others
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
Axcess Staffing Services has a wide range of opportunities in the areas of light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution/3PL, office support and call center. The opportunities include direct hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire. Get competitive wages, incentives and benefits for peace of mind.